We are always looking for area businesses, organizations and individuals interested in joining the Taylor County Chamber.
Who Can Join?
Any person or organization interested in the issues and topics of Taylor County business is eligible to join. We ask that members back up their annual investment of membership dues with adequate time to participate and make a difference in the Chamber.
Benefits of Joining
- Networking and connections with others
- Opportunity for new business
- Visibility in the commerce community
- Webpage presence
- We offer the Drugs Don’t Work Program (7.5% discount on workers comp. insurance policy) and discounted auto insurance through Reynolds Insurance
- New members get 1 month free advertising with Flint Cable; members get a discount advertising with Taylor County News
How Can You Join?
Annual Membership Dues
|20 or more employees||$350|
Download a membership application by Clicking here, or complete the online form below and submit.
Working to make Taylor County Educationally Competitive, Economically Prosperous, and Environmentally Responsible